Represented by the International Council of Forest and Paper Associations (ICFPA), the global forest products industry committed in 2006 to improving its economic, environmental and social performance and to reporting transparently on it. In 2017, ICFPA will release its 6th Sustainability Progress Update. The new publication shoes how key metrics have evolved over the years with examples of good and sustainable practices from all over the world (US, Canada, Brazil, Japan, South Africa, New Zealand, etc.). Hear how our industry is performing on a global level straight from the horse's mouth!
View the programme here.
- Jane Molony, Executive Director, Paper Manufacturers' Association of South Africa, President ICFPA
- Donna Harman, President and Chief Executive Officer, American Forest & Paper Association
- Elizabeth de Carvalhaes, CEO & Executive President, Brazilian Industry Trees
- Bernard de Galembert, Innovation and Bioeconomy Director, CEPI
- Jane Molony, Executive Director, Paper Manufacturers' Association of South Africa
- Masataka Hayama, President, Japan Paper Association